Our most popular show is almost upon us!
- The show will be displayed in the gallery during the months of May and June. Artwork must be dropped off by April 29th, and any unsold work must be picked up by July 3rd.
- Stop in pARTiculars to register and pick up your 6″x6″ cradleboard!
- You can enter up to two 6×6 pieces for the show.
- As long as you create using the cradleboard that we provide, the sky is the limit! Paint, Draw, Collage, Mixed media……We can’t wait to see what you do!
- We ask that you do not extend your piece more than an inch past any side of your board, including framing if you choose to frame.
- You are free to price your artwork however you like, but your piece must be for sale.
- It costs $20 to enter one piece of artwork, which includes the cradleboard for you to create on. One additional craddleboard can be purchased for an additional $10.
- You will receive 60% of any sales of your artwork.
- You can email questions to Jeanne Hougen at email@example.com.