- This event has passed.
WHIMSICAL INK CREATIONS -in gallery: Sat, May 29, 9:00– 11:00am
May 29, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
We will enhance whimsical creatures that appear on our paper and can be used to create unique handmade cards or frame and hang on the wall. Mine tend to resemble birds and insects, but anything can appear. The process is fun and simple and will awaken your inner child and creativity. Once you start, it’s difficult to stop!
• Acrylic paints of your color choice (at least white and 2 colors-more is good), Watercolor also works if they are strong colors
• Ink – at least one bottle of colored ink of your choice (I like bright colors). Can be acrylic ink, alcohol ink or India ink. I like acrylic ink the best.
• Permanent markers (black is required, white is awesome and other colors are also good)
• Paper of your choice: I like watercolor or mixed media paper but it can be fun to experiment with other thick papers like thick rice papers.
• Straw (regular drinking straw) or a narrow tube to blow through
Optional materials: (not required but could be fun to add)
• Dip pen, Sponge, Watercolor paints and brush
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 720-900-6077