Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm • September 16, 17, 18
The main goal of this workshop is to help develop the skills and confidence needed for new painters to get out to paint and enjoy the process! Click on the photo to go directly to the listing for details.
FREE CLASS OFFERINGS FOR THOSE WHO SUFFERED LOSSES IN THE MARSHALL FIRE
These teachers are reserving space in their classes for free instruction to those who suffered losses in the Marshall fire. Please contact them for specifics and availability.
- April Christenson, Drawing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeanne Hougen, Painting – email@example.com
- Laurie Adams, various media – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Molly Hargarten, various media – email@example.com
- Suzanne Connolly Howes, various media – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Becker, Book Arts – email@example.com
- Colleen Tucker, Painting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cathy Faughnan, Painting, 303-718-1463
“MEMORIES FOR THE FUTURE”
A Community Felted Quilt Project
Suzanne Connolly Howes will sponsor & facilitate a year-long community art project for, and with, individuals and groups of survivors of the fire.
The groups will be invited to work on four separate Felted Quilt panels that will record their memories, work through their loss, and help them build their road to recovery. In addition, All participants will have the opportunity to create a 12×12 keepsake image for themselves.
To arrange times and dates, contact Suzanne. email@example.com 303-499-0635
A place for Artists & Community
pARTiculars is a cooperative gallery and teaching studio committed to excellence in art and art education, with a purpose to nurture and promote artistic passion in artists, students, and the community.
Our Gallery Owners and our Gallery Members
The Latest from Our Community
Connect with us!
Artist Credits on this Page: Pottery by Barnsley, Watercolor background by D. Flebbe